If you are planning to travel to Melbourne this summer season, then you must taste below-mentioned six culinary delights because these are specialties of Melbourne:
- Paccheri: This dish is almost similar to pasta. A thick round tube prepared by mixing Cantonese with Bay prawn meet. The complete mixture is grounded into tomato puree. If you want to customize it, then you can do so by adding prawn oil in it.
- Pork Chop: This dish is pink in color and is cooked till the color changes.
Where to try: You have to go to Chin Chin for this dish. If you are at far miles from this location, then book a cab from Melbourne tours and travels companies and reach there without any hassle. You can get this dish for as low as $28.
- Bonegilla Souvlaki: If you like kebabs, then you can try this dish. This dish is prepared from fluffy and flatbread. A juicy hunks of lamb, Parsley, rotisserie chicken and caramelized onions are stuffed in bread. The aroma of this dish is enhanced by adding mustard and caramelized onions. You can reach the place by hiring a chauffeur driven car. The chauffeurs are well-familiar to these food courts locations and will get you there in best possible time.
- Corned Beef brisket and potato hash: This is a must-add dish in your Melbourne day trips. If you are in hurry and want to taste something different, then must go with Corned beef brisket and potato hash. You will get shaved cabbage, leek and poached egg mixed well with grilled pita and Sirach hollandaise.
- Mushroom Pie: This dish is specially made for vegans in Melbourne. If you want to taste mushroom only for $5, then nothing is comparable to this fresh and organic dish. You will get pieces of mushroom tossed in gravy.
- Margherita Pizza: This is a simple yet the best pizza to have in Melbourne. It has tomato and basil base with mozzarella topping.